Form for Appeal of a Small Claims Judgment to Superior Court is Free


Defendants who are unhappy with a small claims court judgment have the right to appeal their case to the Superior Court for a new trial called a Trial De Novo.  Although attorneys are not allowed to represent parties in most small claims court trials, attorneys are allowed (not required) in the Trial De Novos.

Here is the form a defendant needs from the California Judicial Council to appeal a small claims court judgment:

Additional Free Small Claims Court forms for many issues are available at:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *